In order to reach the next level of success while growing a business, entrepreneurs will eventually have to seek outside funding options such as a small business loan. Although taking on debt during critical stages of growth can be a tough pill to swallow, it’s perfectly common and in some cases necessary. If you find yourself requiring additional capital to cover the costs of expansion, inventory replenishment or increasing staff, then these guidelines should help you find the best deals on small business loans.
- Raise your credit score as high as you can and/or acquire a co-applicant who has a high credit score. Small business lenders will approve loan applications with higher success rates if the applicant’s credit score and history shows financial responsibility. Additionally, applicants with higher credit scores are eligible for loans with reduced interest rates, giving them the option to choose between small business loans for one that is most favorable for them.
- Organize your business plan with as many details as possible before applying for a small business loan. You want to show that you are investable as much as possible and having a solid, well placed business plan demonstrates a certain degree of fortitude. Small business lenders want reassurance that the individual(s) borrowing their money is going to put it to good use and make it a worthwhile partnership for both parties.
- Shop for small business lenders who specialize in small business loans. Not every financial institution has your best interests at heart. Shop for a small business lender who not only understands the needs of a small business entrepreneur, but encourages their growth.
Repaying a business loan while avoiding penalties can be tricky. Some online business lenders make it difficult for business owners to repay their online business loans any way other than what was agreed upon in the contract. It may even be difficult to avoid penalties on business loans even when repaying early.
So, what’s the best way to avoid penalties on business loans?
- Understand Your Online Business Loan
It is very important to understand the terms of your loan before you agree and sign the contract. If you have already signed and received the loan, you have almost no control over the terms anymore, but you can understand your loan, which will help you avoid penalties on the loan.
- Look at The Repayment Schedule Carefully
Most online business loan penalties come from the repayment schedule. You are either penalized for paying late, not paying enough or repaying early. Penalties usually exist on a sliding scale; a percentage of the outstanding loan. If you read the terms of the loan carefully, you will be able to negotiate lower fees before signing the contract.
- Find a Trusted Online Business Lender
It may seem like an obvious means to avoid penalties on business loans, but finding the right online business lender can be tough. Contact a few online lenders before you settle on the right one. Contact us at Fast and Easy Funds and allow us to walk you through the process. We will offer an online business loan repayment schedule that puts you first.
Running your own business successfully is the most rewarding career path, giving you the ability to set your own hours and work towards something truly meaningful to you. The path to a running a successful business is paved with time, effort, and dedication. There are a lot of difficulties to owning a business, regardless of where it is located. However, some states create a better environment for entrepreneurship and innovation. These are some of the factors that contribute to the best states for small businesses.
Forbes released a ranking of the best states for small businesses, which were rated due to the following factors:
- Business costs
- Labor supply
- Regulatory environment
- Economic climate
- Growth prospect
- Quality of Life
The top five states showing potential for future success for small businesses in 2017 are:
- North Carolina
With all 50 states taken into consideration, Florida ranked #12 of the best states for small businesses. The lenders at Fast and Easy Funds have helped a countless number of business owners get their ideas off the ground and running.
If you are considering opening your own business, here is what you need to do:
- Consider factors such as population, job growth rate, and unemployment in the area you hope to establish your service in.
- Obtain a business license from your county tax collector.
- Register your business with the Department of Revenue and the IRS.
- Contact the professionals at Fast and Easy Funds for the secure loan you need to get started in one of the best states for small businesses.
Yes, your business loan and personal credit are intertwined; one can have an affect on the other! The secret is that your business loan and personal credit can either affect each other positively or negatively, it all depends on how you are using it. As a professional online business lender, Fast and Easy Funds has all the tools for you to get a business loan and use it wisely.
To start, you have to know that your personal business credit card will most likely show up on your credit report. Although not all financial institutions take your business credit into account, most do, and more are following suit, making the separation between business loan and personal credit even smaller.
Second, you know that when you visit online business lenders, your personal credit is taken into account. Online business lenders like Fast and Easy Funds use all the tools they have to determine your risk levels, so most will look at your personal credit history as a means to decipher your eligibility for a business loan.
Finally, some lenders will count all business activity against the primary loan holder. Employee business cards will not affect the employee’s personal credit score, but it may affect the credit score of the business owner. It is important to discuss these details with your online business lender before agreeing to take these loans, because the business loan personal credit of the owner is at stake.
Fast and Easy Funds has helped businesses receive loans that benefit them long term and we are committed to spreading the right kinds of financial awareness. Visit our website to get your next business loan.
If you’re a small business owner, you are probably wondering what would be the right business funding option or loan for you company. There are a multitude of great loans for your company, and the best one to suit your needs is out there right now. Matching you to the right loan for your company is what Fast and Easy Funds, the loan service, is best at. The business funding options bellow will give you an idea of what you can expect when you use Fast and Easy Funds:
– Term Loans – Term loans are one of the funding options available to business owners that outlines the period, amount, and interest involved in the loan. This is a popular choice for businesses that want to boost growth.
– Cash Advance – A cash advance is an option taken by businesses that need cash in a very short period of time. Unforeseen circumstances may arise that require your company to take drastic measures to ensure stability and future growth.
– Inventory/PO Financing – Inventory financing is a line of credit or short term loan given to a company that allows the company to purchase products. The inventory is then used as the collateral for the credit.
– Accounts Receivable – An asset finance that is distributed to a company where the money owed to the loaning company by its customers is sued as the collateral for the loan. Usually the receiving amount of the loan is equal to the money owed by customers.
– Asset Based Lending – This is a loan procured by a company secured by the assets as a form of collateral.
Talk to a lending professional at Fast and Easy Funds to find out which loan, line of credit, or business funding option is right for you.